Eleanor Roosevelt Middle School
Monday, November 26, 2018: Schedule 1, Day A: T-Week
- House 6-1 & 6-3 to University of Dubuque Heritage Center 11:45-1:30
- Grade 7-8 Girls Basketball Practice 2:30-4:00
- Grade 7-8 Wrestling 2:30-4:00
Lunch: Popcorn Chicken with Homemade Roll, Shredded BBQ Pork Sandwich, Ham & Cheese Wrap, Chef Salad, or Sunbutter & Jelly Sandwich with String Cheese.
Reminders to Students:
- All students must wear a visible ID at all times.
- Hoods must be down while in the building.
Young Citizens Forum: Are you interested in collaborating with others to solve real-world issues? Do you you have an opinion about sports injuries, school safety, or taxes on junk food? If you answered yes to these questions, please consider joining YCF. There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday November 28 in room 324 during 8th period. ~Ms. Kilgore
Trimester 1 Report Cards: Students- reports for the first trimester will be sent on home on Tuesday 11/27/18 during 8th hour via courier envelope.
Happy Birthday! Ava Becker, Elijah Smith, and Alyson Wiskus. Staff: Mr. Wischmeyer.
Have a great day everyone!